about the company.
The business has complementary operations in property-related fields including hotels, property management, serviced apartments, etc. The company is looking for a CRM Officer to plan and implement CRM strategy
about the team.
- Report to CRM Manager
- Join a financially stable company and a dynamic work environment
- Flexible working hours
about the job.
- To implement & participate in CRM campaigns/ initiatives for loyalty programs.
- Design and plan customer journey roadmap to increase customers.
- Set up and maintain segmentation and RFM model, enhance promotion efficiency by reaching out to the correct target customers.
- To conduct end-to-end membership program planning, execution and evaluation.
- Data-oriented on campaign tracking
- Database management to prepare regular reports and insights on business performance, marketing intelligence, customer experience and program effectiveness.
- Set up KPIs for campaigns and track campaign performance against KPIs. Develop campaign budgets and manage expenses to ensure ROI.
- Monitor and report on the effectiveness of CRM programs and campaigns, providing recommendations for improving performance.
skills & experiences required.
- Bachelor's degree or above in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications or related disciplines
- Minimum 3 year's experience in CRM, Digital marketing, and marketing campaign-related duties
- Experience in marketing automation tools (Adobe Campaign / Salesforce) is a must
- Strong CRM and analytical skills are preferred
Interested candidates, please click APPLY NOW or send your updated resume to Miyako Ho at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Similar opportunities: https://www.randstad.com.hk/jobs/q-miyako/
- All active marketing hirings: https://www.randstad.com.hk/jobs/s-marketing-digital-p r/
Refer a friend for HK$2,000: https://www.randstad.com.hk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend/...