(Senior) CRM Manager | retail, loyalty programme, membership
Our client is a sizable property developer with a solid local and regional presence. The company is looking for a (Senior) CRM Manager to join the Marketing function of its membership programme.
about the team.
- Report to the Head of Marketing and Operations
- Lead a team of 4-6
- Join a dynamic corporate culture
about the job.
- Develop CRM directions and annual strategic plans for the shopping mall
- Lead and guide the execution of CRM plans
- Drive user acquisition and retention of the loyalty programme through member activation activities
- Monitor and evaluate the performance of CRM campaigns
- Extract, analyze, and report on customer-related activities (e.g. consumption behaviours, member segmentation, acquisition, activation, retention, referral, etc.)
- Manage the Consumer Insight Team to develop and lead the business analytics strategies with alignment to business objectives
- Manage the Consumer Insight Team to conduct in-depth analysis and establish different initiatives on sales performance, CRM (segmentation, predictive modelling, A/B Testing), marketing campaign effectiveness, digital and app usage, social listening, survey quantitative analysis
- Develop CRM-related digital and online communications plans (inc. website, SEO, SEM, social media, mobile app, etc.)
- Collaborate closely with other marketing functions (e.g. Digital, Event, Public Relations, etc.) to deliver comprehensive marketing campaigns and satisfactory customer journey
skills & experiences required.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, or any related discipline
- 8+ years of experience in CRM in a fast-moving retail environment
- Experience in managing sizable and mass loyalty programmes
- Experience in BI tools (e.g. Tableau) is a big advantage
- Experience in shopping malls is a big advantage
- Excellent team management, stakeholder management and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills in Cantonese, English and Mandarin
Interested candidates, please click APPLY NOW or send your updated resume to Scarlett Chan at email@example.com
Refer a friend for HK$2,000: https://www.randstad.com.hk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend/
- Similar opportunities: https://www.randstad.com.hk/jobs/q-scarlett/
- All active marketing hirings: https://www.randstad.com.hk/jobs/s-marketing-digital-p r/