- 880k – 1.3mil + bonus
- Large Scale HK Developer, client side
- Based HK for PRC projects
- 5 day work
- Stable project pipeline
- Excellent employee benefits
About the Company
We are representing a HK developer to search for a Senior Contracts Manager to base in HK to look after the group’s development projects in China. This company is known for its high quality building projects, ranging from hospitality and commercial properties as well as its inclusive culture together with attractive employee benefits. They currently have a strong project pipeline for the upcoming years and thus would like to invite a QS candidate to join their team.
About the Role
As a Senior Contracts Manager, you can expect your major responsibilities to be the followings:
- You will be involved in delivering full cycle pre- and post-contract of QS services, including but not limited to tendering, tender award, procurement, contract administration, cost estimate and control, dispute resolution and final account settlement.
- Play an important role in the QS team to ensure the project is completed in a quality and timely manner as well as within the budget
- Coordinate and communicate with internal or external stakeholders, including senior management, QS consultants, project teammates, contractors, etc.
About the Requirement
- Degree holder in Quantity Surveying or equivalent
- Professional membership in MHKIS, MRICS or equivalent is a great advantage
- Around 15-20 years of experience in QS, with exposure in client side is preferred
- Candidate with China project experience is a must
- Project experience in high quality hospitality and commercial new buildings/A&A is necessary
- Excellent communication and presentation skills. Fluency in Cantonese, Mandarin & English is required to liaise with different stakeholders
- Energetic, self-driven, detail-minded and passionate individual who has excellent stakeholder management skills
- Flexible for business trips from HK to PRC in the future if COVID-19 is under control
- Less experienced candidate will be considered as Contracts Manager
Interested parties please apply the job by clicking the appropriate link with your updated resume, project list and salary details to firstname.lastname@example.org. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.