Our client is a very well-established Hong Kong listed property developer, with around three decades of experience in the industry; business operates across Hong Kong and mainland China. They are currently looking for a Senior Company Secretarial Officer to join their team. about the job.
- You will assist in full spectrum of listed company secretarial duties
- Assist in preparing annual/interim reports, announcements, circulars, board papers, board minutes and resolutions
- Assist in organizing board and shareholders’ meetings, maintaining and updating statutory records, ensuring compliance
- Participate in ad hoc projects
skills & experiences required.
- University degree holder
- Associate member of HKCGI is highly preferred
- 3- 5 years of hands-on company secretarial experience in listed companies or sizeable professional firm
- Strong Knowledge in HK listing rules, Companies Ordinance, SFO requirements and other relevant laws and regulations
- Good command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Independent, self-motivated, strong communication skills, detail-orientated, well-organized
- Proficiency in MS Offices and Chinese Word Processing
- Immediately available candidates are highly preferred
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or for further information and a confidential discussion on this role or to find out about more opportunities, please contact Sarah Hu on +852 2232 3441 or email email@example.com