about the company.
Our client is a leading financial/banking institution; currently looking to hire an experienced company secretary to lead the company secretarial team.
about the job.
- Manage full spectrum of company secretarial matters for the institution/bank and its subsidiaries across different regions
- Attend to board meetings, prepare minutes and resolutions, handling disclosure of interests filings, etc
- Liaising with the headquarter and other business functions
- Handle ad-hoc projects across the region
skills & experiences required.
- 8+ years of company secretarial experience, with experience from banks/ financial institutions is required; Candidates ranging from an experienced Manager level to existing Head of CS would all be considered.
- HKCGI Associate member
- Strong fluency in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Effective communication and great interpersonal skills
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or for further information and a confidential discussion on this role or to find out about more opportunities, please contact Sarah Hu on +852 6293 8638 or email firstname.lastname@example.org