about the company.
A US-listed medical device company is looking for a (Senior) Clinical Specialist to further support their business. This is a new headcount to the team and you will be responsible for the robotics product line. This would be an exciting opportunity if you are looking for a clinical/ training position in the medical device field especially to those who are interested in robotics surgery which has already been a big trend from the market. Please apply if you are experienced in OT/ Surgical support in the operation theatre.
about the job.
As a (Senior) Clinical Specialist, you will
- conduct on-site surgical case support for medical devices (robotics device)
- enhance the effectiveness of different training programs by developing different procedures and advance techniques
- gather market intelligence on customers and competitor activity to ensure timely reactions to the market evolvement
- provide product training, education and demonstration for colleagues and HCPs
- facilitate and support marketing events and new product launch workshops
- taking charge of new product launch, demonstration, promotion and trial surgery
skills & experience required.
- bachelor degree of science, medical science or related field
- solid clinical support experience in medical device industries
- at least two years of experience in the clinical supporting role (OT support)
- passionate in clinical application training
- excellent command in oral and written English and Cantonese
- open to medical device sales with high frequency of OT support
Interested parties, please apply directly with your current and expected salary. Feel free to reach out to email@example.com for any questions you might have....