Our client is one of the largest retailers in Hong Kong. They have over 40 years of experience offering lifestyle, electronic, and household products to customers. The company has always been innovative and is committed to bringing the best online and offline shopping experience. about the job.
- Drive and implement business strategies for their online platform and physical store
- Build product ranges/ service portfolio and explore potential local and international business opportunities
- Maintain business partnership and liaising with vendors on terms and costs
- Creat excellent product assortment, improving product range and price competitiveness
- Work closely with supply chain team on order forecasting and replenishment plans
- Set up sales forecast and manage inventory level to ensure product availability
- Liaise with both inhouse buyers and external suppliers on the tactical promotion setting and product listing
- Assist in identifying online exclusive products to be sold which match with online shopper profile
- Work with internal departments to develop and coordinate promotion campaign
skills & experiences required.
- Degree Holder in Business or other related disciplines
- 2+ years of experience in the FMCG/ e-commerce category
- Detail-oriented with excellent numerical and analytical skills
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Organized and with excellent negotiation skills
about the package
- 5 days work
- Fast Track Promotion
- Double Pay
- Medical and Dental
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or email email@example.com to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Cecilia NG at 2232 3444. If this is not your ideal job but you are looking out, please contact us for a discussion on your career preferences.