about the company.
Our client is a reputable retailer with multiple department stores in Hong Kong. The company is very committed to bringing the customers the best shopping experience. They are currently hiring a Senior buyer/ AMM to join their team.
about the job.
- Responsible for frozen/chilled/packed meat ordering, allocation, sales forecast to maximise sales and minimise waste/costs
- Maintain and administer the product ranging for stores to achieve departmental sales and waste targets
- Analyse sales performances and inventory reports in daily/weekly/monthly basis
- Work closely with different internal parties to develop layout guidelines to ensure excellence in product presentation
- Assist the department head in developing an overall strategy to improve cost, operational efficiency and vendor management
- Deliver results in supplier selection, management, negotiation, capacity planning, and risk management
- Prepare seasonal product training materials to frontline team
- Support in all buying functions
- Collaborate with related departments to achieve sales and business targets
skills & experiences required.
- Diploma or above
- 5+ years of buying experience in fashion retail industry
- Strong negotiation skills and presentation skills
- Great command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
about the package.
- 5 days work
- Double pay
- Discretionary Bonus
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or email firstname.lastname@example.org to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Cecilia NG at 2232 3444. If this is not your ideal job but you are looking out, please contact us for a discussion on your career preferences....