about the company.
Randstad is working with a sizable reputable brand which is developing digital transformation within internal and external platforms.
about the job.
- Collaborate with BUs to develop and refine the digital transformation of internal and external systems
- Conduct analysis of business processes, systems, and related technologies. Gather and analyze requirements, identify pain points, and understand business needs
- Conduct UAT for better performance of the digital projects
- Work closely with cross-functional teams and external vendors, to design and evaluate digital solutions that align with business goals
skills & experiences required.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, e-Commerce, Information Systems, or a related field (or equivalent work experience).
- 3+ years of experience as a Business Analyst, preferably with a focus on digital transformation in e-commerce, mobile apps, and websites
- Data analysis skills, including the ability to derive insights from digital data and make data-driven recommendations
- Familiarity with digital analytics tools, CRM/ERP/SEO is a plus
- Fluent Cantonese and presentable English proficiency
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any enquiries....