about the company.Our client is a Leading Electronic Trading Platform across the globe, with operations in 40+ countries about the team.Will you be joining an APAC Regional Compliance Team with over 10+ members about the job.
- Provide AML advices to internal/external stakeholders in APAC on AML, client onboarding and KYC matters
- Maintain and update company policies and operational procedures to ensure Compliance with AML-related regulations in APAC
- Review and handle escalated cases from KYC/CDD team in Hong Kong
- Provide KYC and AML compliance training in APAC region
- Bachelor degree or above in Law, Business, Accounting or relevant disciplines
- Minimum 5 years AML compliance experience, preferably from brokers or other international financial institutions
- Extensive knowledge of AML regulations and experience in dealing with regulatory bodies
- Speaks fluent Cantonese and English
Interested parties please apply by clicking "Apply Now". Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Joanne Lo on + 852 2232 3421 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org...