about the company.
Our client is a tech firm who has a strong presence globally. They are currently expanding the finance team and are now looking for a Senior Accountant, finance team. Working on financial reporting, consolidation and supervise juniors on operation tasks.
about the job.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be a part of a dynamic and motivated team.
- Supervise a small team, review their finance accounting work
- Prepare analytical review of monthly financial result
- Handle in finacial report, monthly closing, result announcement and consolidation
- Work close with internal and external stakeholders for system enhancement, tax, audit and accounting policies and guidelines up to date
- Take up ad-hoc projects as required
skills & experiences required.
- Degree Holder in Finance and Accounting or equivalent, CPA/ ACCA/ CPAA qulification
- With at least 4-5 years relevant experiences from audit firm and tech company is a plus
- Ability of being independent, flexible and proactive
- good communications and interpersonal skills
- good in English, Chinese and mandarin
- Leadership skill
- Annual leave18 days +
- Opportunity to join a fantastic workplace culture and team
- excellent benefit