about the company.
Our client is a listed Fortune 500 MNC Corporation and a global market leader in the industry. They are renowned for being one of the best workplaces, promoting employee well-being and long-term career development. They are currently seeking a Senior Accountant to join their regional team.
about the team.
The team consists of 30+ dynamic and highly talented individuals. You will collaborate with them to play a crucial role in accounting operations, reporting, internal control and delivering value to the company.
about the role.
- Manage the end-to-end process of recording and reporting accounting transactions.
- Perform month-end close procedures.
- Prepare account analysis to ensure accurate financial records and compliance with accounting policies.
- Generate financial reports and prepare financial statements for consolidation.
- Communicate with the local accounting team to resolve any related issues.
- Identify opportunities for process streamlining, system improvements, or workflow efficiency enhancements.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to address management's requests.
- Conduct audits of internal controls to ensure compliance with SOX and corporate policies.
skills and qualifications required.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience from reputable audit firms, such as Big 4 or second-tier firms.
- CPA membership or finalist status is a required
- Proficiency in Excel
- Excellent command of English, both written and verbal.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with stakeholders
- Self-motivated, proactive, and able to articulate ideas and concepts clearly.