Senior / Accountant | Foreign Securities & Brokerage Firm | HK$30-35K
An exciting opportunity to share with the market. Our client is one of the largest investment banking and brokerage firms in North East Asia, with their new operation and market presence in Hong Kong, they are current hiring a Senior Accountant / Accountant for their Financial Reporting team. Please find out more from below.
- HK$30,000 - 35,000 per month + bonus
- Team of 7, reporting into the Senior Manager
- Stable team, Great support and Friendly working environment
About the team:
Team of 8-10, Reporting into the Manager of the team and CFO for ad-hoc projects, the company is a mix and match of local and expats and the company has SFC 1,4,6&9 License with the opportunity to work gain all rounded exposure with a great team in Hong Kong.
- Responsible for daily accounting activities and month end reporting duties
- Perform regular financial statements for HK office
- Prepare management reports & financial reports to management
- Prepare monthly and closing, Balance Sheet / P&L, inter-company balances and bank accounts
- Perform ad-hoc tasks assigned by Manager or Financial Controller
- Bachelor's degree in Finance & Accounting or any equivalent
- Minimum of 2-4 years of financial reporting experience, or Big 4 with experience in auditing securities or brokerage firms
- CPA or ACCA Student Member, Qualifier or Finalist is a PLUS
- Responsible, self-motivated, detail-oriented and ability to work independently and under pressure
- Great knowledge is MS Office, Words, PowerPoint and Excel
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
If you believe you have the right skills, attitude and experience please click 'apply now' below and upload your resume. Alternatively, for a confidential chat, please contact Oscar Lam (Recruitment Consultant - Accounting & Finance - Banking & Financial Services) by applying directly to his email email@example.com or reach out at 2232 3464.