about the company.
Our client is a global media investment management company, who is currently looking for a Senior Accountant/ Assistant Finance Manager to support the consolidated management reporting and financial analytics in the accounting team. They operate globally with different media agencies as their subsidiaries.
about the job.
You will be focusing mainly in tasks below:
- Responsible for month-end closing process and weekly/monthly consolidated financial reporting
- Supporting the planning, forecast and budget reporting and analysis work
- Supporting the regional local office accounting and finance work
- Maintaining master data information and data extraction
- Responsible for intercompany transactions review and follow up
- Assist in ad-hoc tasks as assigned
skills & experiences required.
- Degree Holder in Accountancy/Finance or equivalent
- Min 5 years of commercial experience with preferably sizable companies and multi-entities exposure
- High proficient in MS office (Excel and Macros); Experience in Hyperion, SAP or other consolidation & reporting applications is a huge advantage
- A good team player who is well organized and detail oriented and able to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication skill with good command of written and spoken Chinese and English
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as Assistant Finance Manager
- Immediate available is highly preferred
Interested parties please apply for the job by reaching out to email@example.com with your updated resume. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted....