about the company.
Our client is a reputable listed multinational company with a diverse business portfolio. They are currently looking to add to their team a Security Architect professional who will be joining them as a managerial role.
about the team.The role would be part of an enterprise-scale cyber security team. The role would be ideal for cyber security candidates who are looking to further their career in an architectural role in a highly sizeable organization.
about the job.
- Develop and enhance cyber security architecture & IT defence frameworks
- Drive group level adaptation of cyber security technologies and practices
- Analyse and select the right technologies and standards for the group
- Conduct vulnerability scans and penetration testing to safeguard against potential attacks
- Manage an outsourced SOC and conduct incident review
- Provide insight on enhancing group cyber security and IT governance framework
skills & experiences required.
- Degree holder in IT, Computer Science or relevant field
- Minimum 6 years of experience in cyber security, IT security, IT risk management
- Exposure in a similar role in a large scale organisation
- Experience in conducting vulnerability scans, penetration testing and operations review
- Track record of integrating/ migrating to cloud with security focus
- Knowledge in IT governance, compliance and risk assessment
- Qualified with IT security credentials (CISA, CISM, CISSP etc)
- Strong language in English, Chinese with good interpersonal skills