about the program
The program is a 18-month intensive program providing flexible pathway to a professional consulting career.
Associate Consultant title will be offered to graduates, by completion of program Assistant Manager title will be granted.
about the job
- Assist in developing and maintaining long-term customer relationships with institutions, corporate and individual customers
- Service will be provided to a portfolio of clients to support their focus products and strategic plannings especially on retirement planning and employee benefits arrangement
- Understand customers needs and provide tailor-made solutions accordingly
- Explore new business opportunities and business partners
- Work with senior consultants in conducting clients meetings, webinars and conferences to provide clients with financial assistant
skills & experiences required
- Bachelor degree holder of Business Administration or any other related discipline
- Keen to develop in client-facing related industry
- 1-2 years of working experience in Financial Industry (Fresh graduates are welcomed too)
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills in Cantonese, English and fluent Mandarin
- Presentable, good communication and influencing skills
- Able to work as both an individual and a team player
To apply, you may click on the link. For confidential chat, you may contact esther chan +852 5548 5945 or at email@example.com to schedule a call.