Sales Planning & Pricing Strategist
We're partnering with a global FMCG/Consumer organization leader in finding a Sales Planning & Pricing Strategist for their growing business.
The Candidate will be communicating with internal stakeholders of different seniority to identify existing/potential commercial problems and advise on solutions and recommendations to solve the problems, add commercial value to the organization and actionable plans to ensure timely execution.
The Candidate will need to have prior experience in consultancy or relevant in-house experience in the FMCG/Consumer sector in developing end-to-end commercial strategies (including action plans) to bring in financial value to the business.
- Responsible in identifying issues and providing solutions to maximize value to boost and grow Company's profitability and revenue
- Collaborate with local and regional internal stakeholders (sales, finance, supply chain, marketing, HR, research/insights etc.) across different seniority to ensure issues are communicated and to ensure solutions are executed in a timely manner
- Be able to advise and support business/commercial decision making to ensure growth/revenue in all commercial activities eg. budgeting, business planning, campaign launches, new product launches, new channel development etc.
- Develop, amend and/or improve Key Performance Indicator (KPI) for sales team to ensure accurate tracking and measurements leads to growth
- Take lead in commercial projects eg. traditional retail/offline sales, emerging ecommerce sales etc.
- Degree holder in business related discipline
- Minimum 5 years consultancy or in-house experience with exposure in the FMCG, Consumer/Retail industry
- Ability to present and communicate complex commercial issues and deliver solutions to C-levels
- Experience in collaborating and managing senior/C-level stakeholders
- Strong project management skills
- Team player, strong interpersonal skills and proactive
- Number sensitive, analytical, results driven and strong communication skills
Interested candidates, please send updated resume to Tommy Wong at firstname.lastname@example.org or click the 'apply' link below...