about the company.
Our client is a leading pharmaceutical company with a strong global presence and a commitment to improving patient outcomes. They are dedicated to developing and providing innovative therapies and solutions for various medical conditions. With a strong pipeline of products, our client is now seeking a Sales Manager to lead a sizable team of sales representatives and oversee sales operations in the primary care sector.
about the job.
- manage a sizable team of over 6 sales
- lead and manage a team of sales representatives to achieve sales targets and objectives
- work closely with the marketing team to develop and execute effective marketing campaigns
- plan and implement sales strategies to drive revenue growth and market share
- develop and maintain strong relationships with key customers and key opinion leaders in the primary care sector
- provide training and coaching to sales representatives to improve their performance and skills
- monitor and analyze sales performance metrics and provide regular reports to senior management
- take the lead for a new product launch in the primary care sector
skills and experience required.
- bachelor's degree in science, business, marketing, or related field
- minimum of 8 years of experience in pharmaceutical sales, with at least 2 years in a sales management role; cardiovascular drugs selling experience will be preferred
- proven track record of achieving sales targets and driving revenue growth
- strong leadership and management skills, with experience in managing a team of sales representatives
- excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and maintain strong relationships with key customers and key opinion leaders
- experience in new product launch and product life cycle management
- understanding of the pharmaceutical industry and regulatory requirements
- strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Interested parties, please apply directly with your current and expected salary. Feel free to reach out to Perry Chung at email@example.com for any questions you might have....