about the company.Our client is the world well-known integrated communications consultancy. With rapid expansion, our client is looking for SAE and AM to join their Hong Kong team. about the team.
- Young and dynamic team culture
- global exposure
- flexible working hours, can work from home
- understand and navigate the digital and traditional communications environment and apply insights to client counsel and work
- provide solutions to achieve high quality deliverables
- build and maintain harmonized agency-client relationship at all levels
- leverage data and insights to develop, cost and implement communication programmes
- around 3 years of experience in integrated marketing communications, marketing and public relations in an agency environment
- active interest in clients’ business and ability to identify opportunities for communication activities across the arc – content, media engagement, social media
- excellent in written and verbal presentation, communication, and organizational skills
- comfortable to work in a team-oriented and fast-paced environment
- have experience in proposal development
- Fluent in both Chinese and English, spoken and written is a must
- Interest in B2B marketing/corporate/technology is a plus
Interested candidates, please click APPLY NOW or send your updated resume to Elizabeth Ho at firstname.lastname@example.org...