about the company
- Our client is a well-established securities firm.
about the team
- The team is expanding and hands-on.
about the job
- Perform pre-investment risk management of the private equity and investment banking businesses
- Monitor risk exposure and project valuation results of the expanding private equity business
- Supervise the exit plan of funds according to the approval of the investment committee
skills & experiences required
- Degree holder in Economics, Finance, Accounting or Business Management or related disciplines
- At least 3-5 years of experience in private equity or other fund houses
- Familiar with risk exposure of private equity funds
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (Mandarine is a must)
To apply online, please click on the link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Cheryl Tsang on + 852 2232 3470 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org