about the company
- Our client is a well-established retail and corporate bank.
about the team
- The team is expanding and young.
about the job
- You will perform risk and control tasks in relation to the development and maintenance of Internal Capital Adequacy Assessment Process (ICAAP) and Risk-adjusted Return on Capital (RAROC)
- You will conduct capital add-on assessment and support the maintenance of the Recovery Plan in compliance with the HKMA requirements
- You will handle enquiries from regulators and auditors
skills & experiences required
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Finance, Risk Management or related discipline
- Holder of CFA or FRM is an added advantage
- At least 5 years’ experience in the risk and control management of capital or asset and liability management related areas in banking industry
- Familiar with IT and programming experience e.g. VBA & SQL, MS Access, etc
- Good command in both Chinese and English
To apply online, please click on the link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Cheryl Tsang on + 852 2232 3470 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org...