about the company.Our client is an international luxury skin care brand and they are seeking a Retail TA to support their daily operation.about the job.
- Responsible for end to end recruitment process including job brief, screen CV, advertisement, arrange and conduct interviews and deliver offer proposals
- Develop effective hiring channels and methodologies for recruitment pipeline
- Prepare hiring tracking reports and liaise with hiring manager on the progress
- Perform candidate and employee satisfaction evaluations and workshops
- Ad-hoc HR projects are required
- Bachelor's degree holder with at least 2-3 years of recruitment experience
- Proficient in MS Office and Chinese word processing
- Strong communication in English and Chinese
- Highly practical problem solving with ability to work tasks and projects to completion within set time frames
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation and influencing skills
Interested candidates, please send your application to Eunis Tam at email@example.com for further discussion....