Our client is a leading beauty group with strong presence in cosmetics and fragrance. As the border is opened and to cope with their travel retail expansions, they are currently looking for a Travel Retail Supervisor to join and bring in new inspirations to the new.about the team.Reporting to the Travel Retail Manager, you are expected to manage market share growth by recruiting and training seasoned sales staff, managing inventory and developing strong clientele base. This is a office based position (Monday to Friday, 9am-6pm) but you are expected to do regular store visits. There will be some travelling (20% of your time) to other APAC regions.
about the job.
- Support retail operations of Hong Kong and Macau Travel Retail business
- Plan and monitor sales target, ensure sales team are actively achieving sales goals
- Ensure retail operation excellence through close monitoring of SOPs, reporting system, VM maintenance and inventory control
- Recruit and train sales team to ensure they are ready to deliver excellent customer service and have the ability to maximize sales
- Initiate incentives to motivate sales team; close monitor on results and feedback
- Regular market visit to understand competitors trends and provide insights to senior management
skills & experiences required.
- Diploma or above
- 5+ years of retail management experience from Beauty, Fashion, Accessories or Personal Care
- Open to candidates who are currently from the frontline, titles including but not limited to "Counter/Store/Boutique Supervisor", "(Assistant) Counter/Store/Boutique Manager"
- Proficient in English, Cantonese and Mandarin is required
- Able to work independently with strong problem solving skills
- Team player
- Passionate in beauty
Interested parties, please apply directly with your most updated resume including your latest and expected salary package. Feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.