about the company.Our client is a well known European luxury fashion label with significant presence in main cities across the globe. The label specializes in ready to wear (both mens and womens), leather goods and accessories. To cope with the local expansions, they are currently looking for a Retail Operations Supervisor to join the Retail Team and bring in new inspirations for their CRM and Client Development function! about the team. You will be reporting into the Retail Director and work cross functionally with Marketing Team, Buyers, Finance and the HQ. Your will also partner with your Operations and Training personnel to support your day to day. This is a office-based position, but you are required to visit the store and/or attend client events that may be scheduled outside of your work hours. about the job.
- Analyzing data to inform business development and CRM campaigns
- Driving CRM initiatives and overseeing execution of campaigns
- Acting as a liaison between the store and Marketing team to identify consumer segments to be targeted for campaigns
- Partnering with different stakeholders to keep them informed about upcoming data management initiatives
- Maintaining and improving data management processes and accuracy
- Create monthly tracking report and catch up with store team on business opportunities and training needed
- Act as a brand ambassador at all time to promote the brand's DNA
- Bachelor Degree in Business Management, Marketing or any relevant disciplines
- 3+ years of relevant CRM/Client Engagement experience, preferably in the luxury fashion retail sector
- Welcome candidates from luxury goods, beauty and FMCG background
- Independent, ability to work under pressure, creative, team player
- Proficient in Cantonese, Mandarin and English is required
Interested parties, please apply directly with your most updated resume, current and expected salary package. You may reach out to email@example.com if you have any questions....