Our client is a reputable confectionery brand especially in the travel retail sector. With the world going back to the normal, travellers resume travelling, they had currently re-opened their stores at the Hong Kong International Airport. To cope with the expansions, they are on the lookout of an experienced Retail Operations Executive to join and help bringing the business back to pre-COVID level. about the team.Reporting to the Senior Retail Manager, you will be expected to act as an individual contributor, taking lead in maximizing retail profits through operational efficiency. You are expected to visit the duty free stores at the airport regularly. This is a office-based role (Monday to Friday, 9-6pm with flexible hours) and you are given WFH options if needed.
about the job.
- Maintain effective daily operations of retail shops in the airport
- Manage all sales activities, reporting, inventory control, commission calculations, roster planning and etc
- Provide administrative and documentaries support to stores
- Assist in the coordination of new store opening, store repair and renovation projects
- Handle uniforms and packaging procurement process
- Prepare sales analysis and reports for senior management's review
skills & experiences required.
- Degree in any disciplines
- 2+ years of retail operations experience is required, candidates with travel retail experience will have advantage
- Proficient in English, Cantonese and Mandarin is required
- Excellent MS Office (Word, Powerpoint and Excel) skills required
- Ability to travel internationally for market visit
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
Interested parties, please apply directly with your most updated resume including your latest and expected salary package. Feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.