About the Company
Our client company is reputable contractor, with strategic business expansion, they are now looking for Resident Building Engineer to join their team.
About the Role
As the Resident Engineer, the responsibilities as follows:
- Carry out the assessment of the project scale
- Check the certification for the design and the construction
- Prepare the submission to the CM for written consent
- Submit qualified engineer certificate for construction of the Temporary Works listed
- Site inspection and monitoring the construction program
About the Requirement
- Degree in building/structural/civil discipline
- At least 6 years of experience in building engineering
- Member of the Hong Kong Institution of Engineers or a Registered Professional Engineer in Civil or Structural discipline
- Technically Competent Person (TCP) Grade T5 of Registered Contractor's Stream for Building Works
- Fluent in Cantonese is a must; ability to speak and write in English is also necessary
Interested parties please apply for the job by clicking the appropriate link with your updated resume, project list and salary details to email@example.com/2232 3477. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be contacted....