about the company.
The business has complementary operations in property-related fields including hotels, property management, serviced apartments, etc. The company is looking for a Reservations Executive to join their team.
about the team.
- Report to Manager
- Fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Flexible working hours
about the job.
- Provide professional handling of guest inquiries and room reservations
- Manage reservations received from multiple booking channels by recording and processing them effectively.
skills & experiences required.
- Certificate or Diploma in Hospitality Management or a related discipline
- At least 2 years of experience in serviced apartment / hotel reservations with proficiency in reservation systems and applications
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational and communication skills
Interested candidates, please click APPLY NOW or send your updated resume to Miyako Ho at email@example.com
- Similar opportunities: https://www.randstad.com.hk/jobs/q-miyako/
- All active marketing hirings: https://www.randstad.com.hk/jobs/s-marketing-digital-p r/
Refer a friend for HK$2,000: https://www.randstad.com.hk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend/