about the company.We are currently working with a reputable international law firm to look for a Research Manager who will oversee and handle time-sensitive research required as well as manage a team for specific projects. You will be mentoring a team and assisting in complete research tasks while helping to understand legal topics. about the job.
- Responsible for day-to-day operations of the regional Research Team and provide information support to other offices
- Coordinating information requests from all offices and conduct high-level, customizable research and analytics in legal, business and other subjects including but not limited to sourcing of precedents for drafting agreements, prospectuses, offering circulars and announcements, document retrievals, legal and business topics research and more
- To supervise and coordinate current awareness services to specific user groups such as regulatory news bulletins, HKEX and SFC news
- Work closely with the Global Library and Research Services Team to coordinate research resources, internal policies and other aspects of the Department
- Conduct periodic new joiner orientation and provide training to lawyers, paralegals and other firm staff
skills & experiences required.
- A Bachelor's degree from an accredited university
- A minimum of five (5) years experience in a law library, concentrating on research and reference services
- Demonstrable supervisory and leadership experience
- Proficient in English and Chinese (both traditional and simplified characters), spoken Mandarin preferable
If interested, please click "apply" above or feel free to contact JJ How via firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion...