about the company.
We represent an active PE/ VC with strong edge and trackrecord in being a leading investor in early stage biotechnology / lifescience venture
about the job.
- conduct fundamental research adopting scientific expertise and articulated investment insights in the industry
- identify investment opportunities in global healthcare and biotech industry
- participate in full deal cycle (deal sourcing, due diligence, execution, investment committee meetings)
- build and maintain relationship with both internal and external advisors / investors and any other relevant stakeholders
skills & experiences required.
- 2-3 years of experienced in investment field with PE / VC, investment banking, equity research or consulting (junior candidates are welcome)
- experienced and familiar with financial modelling, deal due diligence
- PhD graduate in immunology, cancer biology, molecular biology, cellular biology, gene editing, or any closely related field
- ability to work closely with a dynamic and lean team to move quickly in a fast paced environment
Interested parties please reach Yetta Chan email your latest resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to further discuss. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be reached.