about the company.
This reputed global Chinese bank has historical success in Hong Kong with great corporate coverage. Due to business need, an assistant vice president is in needed to join the platform in managing an existing portfolio of top-tier NBFIs accounts across Greater China and APAC region.
about the team.
You will join a team with great dynamics with members from all walks of life. You will be a part of a result-oriented team and enjoy strong management support from leadership and also support from middle / back office. Strong business referrals from China branches can be anticipated.
about the job.
- work closely with the senior relationship manager of the department to manage and develop a portfolio of NBFIs & FIs, predominantly on top-class investment funds, hedge funds, insurance firms, securities firm, leasing companies, asset management companies, investment banks, wholesale banks, commercial banks etc.
- to own and manage a portfolio and explore financing opportunities to drive revenue and grow TOI based on year-on-year basis.
- be responsible for ensuring in-depth credit assessment & financial modelling for new and existing clients.
- be involved in day to day business meetings and communicate with clients to solve enquiries on an ad-hoc basis.
- work-life-balance and strong business referrals can be expected; substantial hunting is not required for such position
skills & experiences required.
Your previous experience as a Assistant Relationship Manager within leading corporate / global / institutional bank will bring your closer to success and fit within the department. You will have 4-6 years of experience with strong knowledge in capital market, global market and familiar with preparing credit proposals and on-boarding process for corporate clients. You will be fully proficient in Mandarin, English and Cantonese
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or for more information and a confidential discussion on this role or to find out more opportunities in Institutional Banking contact Horace Poon at +852 2232 3434 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
*remarks: owing to a high volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be notified and reached out accordingly