about the company.
This top tier foreign bank is looking for well-focused Relationship Managers to join their corporate banking team to manage and grow their customer portfolio. Due to business need, a Relationship Manager in needed to join the platform in managing an existing portfolio of midcap - large corporate accounts.
about the job.
- work closely with the Team Head to manage and develop a portfolio of ranging from mid-caps to Large Corporate
- be responsible for ensuring in-depth credit assessment for new and existing clients.
- be involved in day to day business meetings and communicate with clients to solve enquiries on an ad-hoc basis.
- explore compatibility and bring new clients on-board to expand your portfolio.
- assist in the growth of the business.
skills & experiences required.
Your previous experience as a Relationship Manager within leading corporate / commercial bank will bring your closer to success and fit within the department. You will have 5+ years of experience with strong knowledge in insurance, investment, trade finance, cash and familiar with preparing credit proposals and on-boarding process for corporate clients. You're team player and opportunist in identifying new business opportunities.