about the company.
Our client is a well established bank with historical success in Hong Kong and mainland China, and looking for a competent Relationship Manager (avp-vp level) to join their Corporate Banking team to manage and grow their business portfolio across multiple sectors. Emphasis on strong teamwork culture and work-life balance can be expected from this distinguished team in the market.
about the job.
- Assist department heads in soliciting and developing corporate banking business of mainly local / China large corporate (no specific sectoring concern)
- evaluate new business opportunities by engaging in the sales and marketing of corporate banking services in the areas of syndicated lending, club deal, trade financing, bilateral loan, and cross-selling of corporate FX, derivatives and cash products
- conventional trade finance, corporate deposit, liabilities, fee income will be a key for team's revenue in upcoming financial year
- support and prepare credit proposals, pitch book materials and work on annual review on portfolios
- assist on client-onboarding and contribute to KYC / Due Diligence process to ensure compliance protocol of portfolio is uphold
skills & experiences required.
Your previous experience as a Relationship Manager within commercial/ corporate banking will bring you closer to success and fit within the department. You will have 3-6 years of experience with strong knowledge in preferably syndicated lending, club deal, bilateral loan and working capital loan and familiar with preparing credit proposals and on-boarding process for corporate clients. Strong I&I cross-selling capability will help you excel in this role. You're a team player and opportunist in identifying new business opportunities.
**Accepting RM profiles from SME/commercial banking**
To apply online, please click on the link. Alternatively, for commercial/ corporate/ transaction banking openings, please contact Bowie Lau on + 852 2232 3484 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that only successful applicants would be reached.