about the company.
This well-established international bank is looking for a competent Relationship Manager to join their Corporate Banking team to manage and grow their global portfolio across multiple sectors. Emphasis on strong teamwork culture and work life balance can be expected from this distinguished team in the market.
about the job.
- assist Senior Relationship Managers / Team Head to sort out business opportunities through new client mapping and maintain customer relationships with existing corporate clients
- marketing and self-driven prospecting of large/listed local corporates in Hong Kong (middle-market to listed co.)
- generating sales from New-To-Bank clients and existing portfolio's refinancing can be expected
- evaluate new business opportunities by engaging in the sales and marketing of corporate banking services in the areas of syndication, DCM / bond issuance, M&A financing, club deal, trade financing, bilateral lending, revolving loan, working capital loan and cross-sellings of cash management products (CASA), corporate deposit, derivative and treasury products
- prepare pitch-book, conduct credit analysis, financial modelling for credit proposal write ups for credit meetings and uphold credit qualities
- equipped with adequate knowledge in terms of account opening procedures KYC, Due Diligence and AML for client on-boarding to assure compliance protocol is being followed
skills & experiences required.
You will have 5+ years of experience as a Relationship Manager in Corporate / Commercial Banking and will be familiar with usual KYC and AML compliance credit mandates within Corporate Banking business. With respect to business needs, you will be proficient in Mandarin, English and Cantonese. You will be a team player who demonstrates a great sense of self-motivation and proactiveness to drive business on your own.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or for more information and a confidential discussion on this role or to reach out to more opportunities in Corporate Banking contact Horace Poon at +852 6384 7848 or drop your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
*remarks: owing to high volume of application received, only shortlisted candidates will be further notified