about the company.
This well-established Chinese bank is looking for a talented Relationship Manager to join their Global Banking team to manage and grow their blue-chips portfolio across multiple sectors. Emphasis on strong management support, teamwork culture and work-life balance can be expected from this distinguished team in the market.
about the job.
- assist Team Head / Department Head in sorting out business opportunities through new client mapping and maintaining customer relationships with existing corporate clients
- primarily deal with blue-chips clients (i.e. property developers/conglomerates)
- evaluate new business opportunities by engaging in the sales and marketing of corporate banking services in the areas of syndication, DCM / ECM, club deal, trade financing, bilateral loan, trade finance, working capital loan and cross-sellings of cash management, derivative and treasury products
- prepare pitch-book, conduct credit analysis, financial modeling for credit proposal write-ups for credit meetings and uphold credit qualities
- manage account opening procedures KYC, Due Diligence and AML for client on-boarding to assure compliance protocol is being followed
skills & experiences required.
You will have 6+ years of experience as a Relationship Manager in Corporate / Global Banking in which prior experience in handling top-tier blue chips clients will be a plus yet not mandatory. You will be familiar with the usual KYC and AML compliance credit mandates within Global Banking business. With respect to business needs, you will be proficient in Mandarin, English and Cantonese. You will be a team player who demonstrates a great sense of self-motivation.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or for more information and a confidential discussion on this role or to reach out to more opportunities in Corporate Banking contact Horace Poon at +852 6384 7848 or +852 2232 3434 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
*owing to the volume of applications, please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified and reached out