about the company.
This well-established global bank is looking for a competent middle to senior-level Relationship Manager to join their Corporate Banking team to manage and grow their global portfolio across multiple sectors. Emphasis on strong teamwork culture and work-life balance can be expected from this distinguished team in the market.
about the job.
- assist senior Relationship Managers or team head in sorting out business opportunities through new client mapping and maintain customer relationships with existing corporate clients
- able to generate sales and foster relationships with reputed China corporates and manage to drive business independently
- evaluate new business opportunities by engaging in the sales and marketing of corporate banking services in the areas of syndication, leveraged finance, M&A financing, project finance, real estate financing, club deal, trade financing, bilateral loan, trade finance, working capital loan or other corporate banking products
- prepare pitch-book, conduct credit analysis, financial modeling for credit proposal write-ups for credit meetings and uphold credit qualities
- manage account opening procedures KYC, Due Diligence and AML for client onboarding to ensure compliance protocol is being followed
skills & experiences required.
You will have 3+ years of experience as a Relationship Manager / Credit Analyst in Corporate / Global Banking and will be familiar with the usual KYC and AML compliance credit mandates within the Corporate Banking business. With respect to business needs, you will be proficient in Mandarin, English and Cantonese. You will be a team player who demonstrates a great sense of self-motivation.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or for more information and a confidential discussion on this role or to reach out to more opportunities in Corporate Banking contact Horace Poon at +852 6384 7848 or +852 2232 3434 or email firstname.lastname@example.org