about the company.
Our client is a reputable regional bank. They are currently looking for a Regulatory Compliance Manager
about the job.
- Assist Team Head in handling general and regulatory compliance duties for Hong Kong branch
- Dissemination of circulars and responsible for internal announcements
- Assist in update company policies, internal procedures and control accordingly to latest regulatory requirements
- Provide general compliance advisory to different business units
- Liaise with regulators (HKMA/SFC) and external parties on enquiries, questionnaires, on-site inspection etc
skills & experiences required.
- Bachelor degree holder or above in Law, Accounting, Business or other disciplines
- Minimum of 4 years compliance experience. Strong knowledge in Corporate Banking Compliance
- Open to candidates with general compliance and regulatory compliance
- Eager to learn, self-motivated and a team player
Interested parties please apply by clicking "Apply Now". Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Joanne Lo on + 852 2232 3421 or email: email@example.com