About the Company
We’re currently looking for a Regional Product Manager to formulate and lead the strategies to maximize the upstream marketing’s effectiveness in the APAC area.
Our client is a fast growing medical device MNC and they are expanding in the Asia Pacific area. You will take lead on different marketing campaigns and new product launches regionally. This would be a great opportunity for you if you are excellent at managing KOLs regionally and able to bring value to different parties at a country level. There would be more than 1000 SKUs in the product portfolio and they have a very good business growth with double digit growth percentage per year.
If you are enthusiastic about value selling, KOL management and strategic business plan, please apply!
About the Team
Reporting to the Business Director. You will be working in a team of 2 in Hong Kong. The communication within the team is great and great career development can be offered!
About the job
As a Regional Product Manager/Marketing Manager, you will
- organize and manage assigned product portfolios by participating actively in the product life cycle
- manage to guarantee that items are introduced and phased out in a consistent manner throughout APAC area
- develop and implement strategies and tactical plans to help the company reach and maintain its objectives
- hold campaigns for marketing and lead management
- conduct in-depth research to have a better understanding of market dynamics and prospects
- formulate concrete business roadmaps for the APAC area
- examine the financial ramifications, such as profitability and viability modeling, within a specific range of scenarios
- ensure that the product roadmap is communicated between the headquarters and the local business units
- gather feedback from clients for product improvement and modification
- support local Business Units in the development of launch activities such as a training program and a regional launch
- initiate activities to promote the expansion of identified opportunities
- develop relationships with key external/internal customers in order to uncover new requirements and opportunities
Skills & Experience required
- bachelor’s Degree in Marketing/ Science/ Business related field
- worked in project based new product launches in medical device field
- at least 6 years of experience in the medical device sector with regional exposure in marketing function will be a plus!
- experienced in regional working environment
- excellent command in oral and written English and Cantonese
- excellent understanding on the alignment with global business direction
- willingness to travel
Interested parties, please apply directly with your current and expected salary. Feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions you might have.