about the company.
Our client is a leading medical device company specializing in developing and providing innovative technologies and solutions for minimally invasive surgery. With a strong presence in the global market, they are seeking a Regional Product Manager to support their business growth in the Asia Pacific region.
about the job.
- develop and execute regional marketing strategies to drive sales and revenue growth in the Asia Pacific region
- collaborate with cross-functional teams, including sales, product management, and medical affairs, to develop and execute effective marketing campaigns
- offer training to internal parties such as the sales department and regulatory departments
- conduct market research and analysis to identify trends and opportunities for growth
- develop and maintain strong relationships with key customers and opinion leaders in the region
- attend conferences and events to promote our products and network with key stakeholders
- ensure compliance with all regulatory and legal requirements
Skills and experience required.
- bachelor's degree in engineering, biomedical engineering, marketing or related field
- 3-5 years of experience in marketing for medical devices, with a focus on minimally invasive surgery would be preferred
- candidates with medical device sales experience and a strong marketing mindset are also welcome to apply
- strong communication and interpersonal skills
- ability to build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders
- proven track record of developing and executing successful marketing campaigns
- excellent organizational and time management skills
- 40-50% travel required
- flexible to work with different time zones