about the company.
Our client is a market leading medical device company locally and globally. They are dedicated to developing and providing innovative medical technologies and solutions to improve patient outcomes. With a strong presence in the global market,they are now seeking a Regional Marketing Specialist to help further support their business growth.
about the job.
- develop and execute regional marketing strategies to drive sales and revenue growth
- collaborate with cross-functional teams, including sales, product management, and medical affairs, to develop and execute effective marketing campaigns
- offer training to internal parties such as the sales department and regulatory departments
- conduct market research and analysis to identify trends and opportunities for growth
- develop and maintain strong relationships with key customers and opinion leaders in the region
- attend conferences and events to promote our products and network with key stakeholders
- ensure compliance with all regulatory and legal requirements
skills and experience required.
- bachelor's degree in engineering, biomedical engineering, marketing or related field
- 1-3 years of experience in marketing for medical devices, with a focus on surgical consumables
- candidates with medical device sales experience and a strong marketing mindset are also welcome to apply
- strong communication and interpersonal skills
- ability to build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders
- proven track record of developing and executing successful marketing campaigns
- excellent organizational and time management skills
- 20-30% traveling
Interested parties, please apply directly with your current and expected salary. Feel free to reach out to Perry Chung at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions you might have....