Regional Marketing Operations Director, APAC | B2B SaaS, Technology
Our client is a fast-growing Global HR Tech / SaaS company. Powered by its expertise-enabled technology platform, the company enables its partners / clients to expand businesses across the globe and maintain great employee experiences. Due to their aggressive expansion plan in Asia, they are partnering exclusively with us to look for a Marketing Operations Director to establish the foundation of successful marketing functions in the region.
about the team.
- Report to the APAC VP of Marketing and senior management across different time zones
- Cover Hong Kong, China, Singapore, Japan, South Korea, Australia, India, etc.
- Join a regional team of 10+ people, including Product Marketing, Communications, Events, Growth, Social Media, etc.
- Lead a team of 3 in Marketing Operations
- Work closely with local marketing teams across different locations
- Join a young and energetic team
- Join a dynamic workplace with cultural diversity, flexible work arrangement with excellent fringe benefits
about the job.
- Define the Marketing Operations vision and strategy that enables decisions through precise analysis
- Build campaign hierarchy, create marketing metrics, and workflow management for users and provide single sources of true performance measures
- Work to connect and drive Sales and Marketing alignment, with close collaboration with Sales Leadership, in order to flag areas of opportunity, progress to marketing goals, and ensure process alignment for lead routing and ownership of marketing and sales across the funnel
- Create lead flow diagrams, design rules of engagement and leads assignments with the sales development team. Report and track marketing funnel including volume, velocity, conversion and average value in defined marketing metrics
- Own marketing infrastructure, ensuring marketing technology is evaluated, selected, implemented and customized to meet the needs of the marketing department
- Ensure high-quality execution of data governance / integrity within systems, 3rd partner agreement and sponsorship
- Lead local marketing team onboarding process, ensuring members have the same level of understanding on marketing attribution, measures, process and team culture
skills & experiences required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Information Technology, or any related discipline
- 10+ years of experience with 5+ years of management experience
- Direct experience in SaaS
- Deep experience in email marketing technology and operations required; experience sending a high volume of mass campaigns using tools such as Hubspot (preferred) or Mailchimp
- Proficiency in marketing analytics, developing experiments and A/B tests, and experience in data visualization tools
- Excellent planning, organizational and project management skills
- Excellent team development and management and stakeholder management skills
- Excellent command of Cantonese, Mandarin and English
Interested candidates, please click APPLY NOW or send your updated resume to Scarlett Chan at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Similar opportunities: https://www.randstad.com.hk/jobs/q-scarlett/
- All active marketing hirings: https://www.randstad.com.hk/jobs/s-marketing-digital-p r/
Refer a friend for HK$2,000: https://www.randstad.com.hk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend/...