Our client is a reputable European cosmetic brand that offers high quality products that are created to cater women at all ages. The products undergo strict clinical safety testing and are made in HQ Europe to ensure each formula is safe and reliable. To cope with their APAC expansions, they are currently looking for a Regional Marketing Manager to join and bring in new inspirations.about the team.Reporting to the Regional General Manager of APAC, you will be acting as an individual contributor working closely with different franchise business across SEA and other APAC countries (China excluded). You will be giving marketing guidelines to ensure brand messages are delivered accurately. You will also collaborate closely with HQ on marketing campaigns and product launches.
about the job.
- Define cross-functional regional 360 brand engagement strategy, overseeing a calendar of product launches
- Manage development of marketing plans
- Develop overarching communications strategy that sets key performance goals (Branding / Traffic / Conversion / Retention) and delivers the right balance of paid, owned, and earned traffic with positioning and messaging
- Collaborate with franchisee partners to develop and implement integrated marketing plans that support brand objectives with focus on digital, social media and traditional media activities
- Track product forecasts and liaise with the global marketing team and the sales department to ensure successful launches and product availability
- Monitor and challenge marketing/media budgets and spend by country
- Analyze market trends and gather customer and consumer-insights to propose new ideas and drive sales
- Coordinate and handle market specific requests for distributors/franchise partners: presentations – new products sheets – merchandising – visual requests
skills & experiences required.
- Degree holder in Marketing or any relevant disciplines
- 5+ yeas of proven marketing experience with regional exposure within the retail/beauty sector
- Proficient in English, Cantonese and Mandarin is required due to the markets you will be responsible for
- Ability to multi-task effectively in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Strong structured and organizational skills (tight deadlines to manage)
- Self-motivation combined with a team player spirit
- A positive, professional, and enthusiastic “can-do” attitude
- Excellent communication skills to collaborate with the sales, marketing teams and other departments
- Appreciated previous titles: Marketing Manager, Brand Manager, Product Marketing Manager, Marketing & Communications Manager
- Open to candidates from start-up background
Interested parties, please apply directly with your most updated resume including your latest and expected salary package. Feel free to reach out to email@example.com if you have any questions.