about the company.
Our client is a fast-growing medical device company with a promising product pipeline and they keep increasing their market share over the world. They are now looking for a regional marketing executive to further support their business. This is a new headcount and you will report to the marketing manager directly. If you are passionate about making a difference in the field of medical devices and have experience in regional marketing for surgical consumables, please apply.
about the job.
- develop and execute regional marketing strategies to drive sales and revenue growth
- collaborate with cross-functional teams, including sales, product management, and medical affairs, to develop and execute effective marketing campaigns
- offer training to internal parties such as sales department and regulatory departments
- conduct market research and analysis to identify trends and opportunities for growth
- develop and maintain strong relationships with key customers and opinion leaders in the region
- attend conferences and events to promote our products and network with key stakeholders
- ensure compliance with all regulatory and legal requirements
skills & experiences required.
- bachelor's degree in engineering, biomedical engineering, marketing or related field
- 1-3 years of experience in regional marketing for medical devices, with a focus on surgical consumables; open to those medical device sales with strong marketing mindset
- strong communication and interpersonal skills
- ability to build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders
- proven track record of developing and executing successful marketing campaigns
- excellent organizational and time management skills
Interested parties, please apply directly with your current and expected salary. Feel free to reach out to Perry Chung at email@example.com for any questions you might have....