about the company.
- Our client is a British bank well established and known globally with more than 80,000 employees and offices in 70 countries all over the world. It is a universal banks with operations in consumer, corporate and institutional banking and treasury services. At the moment they're looking for a Regional Head for their Deployment and Commercialization team.
- Execute the delivery of roadmaps of the Bank's digital transformational initiatives
- Roll-out of digital channel and analytic platforms to ensure best-in-class digital products and solutions to clients
- Manage channel commercialization via reviewing of functional specification, conduct training and participation in RFP responses.
- Provide regular project status updates to IT and business leadership
- Monitor the market trend and make recommendations to regional teams
- Interpret and align with regulatory requirements for electronic channels, closely work with Compliance and Technology in terms of internet security, sanction check and prevention of money laundering
- Ensure proper check and balance in place to minimize operational risk
- Ensure adherence to Product Governance and Operational Risk Framework and all relevant policies and procedures
- Minimum of 10 years of transaction banking, or digital experience in financial or other transaction-oriented industry
- Bachelor's Degree or above in Technology or Business discipline
- Relevant experience in strategic planning, run in a matrix organization and in digital channels, product management, implementation, API and DLT
- Ability to create and deliver effective presentations and proposals to a senior level of management
- Strong project management skills including planning, documenting, communicating and delivering
- Strong interest and knowledge of emerging technologies
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, highly cooperative, customer-driven environment
- Fluent in English, with Cantonese and Mandarin a plus
If this is the right opportunity for you feel free to apply directly to our website or call Francesca Ruscio at +852 6053 2523 for more enquiries....