about the company.
Our client is a global MNC in the insurance industry, who is currently looking for a Regional Finance Manager to join and support the team.
about the job.
You will be focusing mainly in tasks below:
- Responsible for daily accounting and finance functions (Hong Kong, Singapore & Sydney)
- Review and ensure on-time completion of month-end/ year-end closing
- Assist with forecast and budgeting matters
- Prepare consolidation templates for group reporting
- Responsible for corporate tax computation of the APAC, liaison with tax consultants and tax returns filing matters
- Liaise with auditors and review expenses
- Assist Regional Finance Director in finance projects and ad-hoc duties as assigned
skills & experiences required.
- Degree Holder in Business Administration, Accounting & Finance or equivalent
- Min 7 years of related working experience with sizeable company/MNC exposure
- Solid experience in handling regional finance matter (Singapore or Sydney) and payroll
- Strong commercial mindset with excellent analytical skill, detail oriented with the ability to work with large volume of data
- Excellent communication skill with good command of written and spoken Cantonese and English
Interested parties please apply for the job by reaching out to firstname.lastname@example.org with your updated resume. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted....