Business Development Manager
Our client is a leading professional services provider of market intelligence, tailor-made data analysis solution and consultation. With a solid international and regional presence and a strong client base, the company is looking for a Business Development Manager to join the Business Development team and develop the Banking, financial services and insurance (BFSI) and management consultancy (e.g. Big4, MBB, etc.) sector.
about the team.
- Report to the Head of Business Development
- Join a team of 6-8
- Young and collaborative
- International and dynamic team culture
- Guaranteed basic salary with no threshold
- Monthly uncapped commission
about the job.
- Research, identify, develop and maintain key and potential sponsors, influencers and decision makers at target institutions
- Analyse client requirements, understand their roles and objectives
- Consult the clients and ensure that they understand the products' / services' benefits and values
- Manage the entire sales process (e.g. prospecting, meeting scheduling, product demonstrations, contract negotiation, etc.)
- Demonstrate effectiveness by consistently meeting and exceeding monthly, quarterly and yearly revenue targets
skills & experiences required.
- Degree in any related discipline
- Minimum 2 years of experience in B2B business development, sales, account management, account servicing, etc. with BFSI as the major clientele
- Excellent stakeholder management and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communications skills in English; Cantonese and Mandarin are an advantage
- Visa holders welcome
Interested candidates, please click APPLY NOW or send your updated resume to Scarlett Chan at email@example.com