about the company.
Randstad is the leading global professional recruiting group, experts at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people globally. We are a Fortune 500 company, the 2nd largest recruiting specialist in the world representing more than 90 percent of the global HR services market. Randstad operates from 4587 offices in 39 countries across 20 specialisms and we send over 500,000 people to work everyday.
In Hong Kong we are expanding our banking & finance division and we are looking for a recruiter to join our driven and dynamic team, and share our vision of being the number one in the professional recruitment industry.about the role
As a Consultant at Randstad Hong Kong you manage and develop your own list of clients and candidates. You learn your clients' requirements to gain a detailed understanding of their specific needs and build a strong, ongoing relationship. You get to know your candidates, sell the best match, and manage your talent pool by staying in regular contact and coaching and developing as appropriate.about the job.
- Responsible for all recruitment placements within the banking & finance space covering mid to senior job profiles specializing in risk & compliance
- Develop and build a solid up-to-date candidate database
- Deliver high quality recruitment consultancy and services to all new and existing clients
- Business development with new business and maintain strong relationships with existing clients
- Team support ensure team work efficiency
- Market mapping, understanding and expertise within line of service
- University degree or higher education discipline
- 1+ years relevant recruitment experience within banking & finance is most ideal
- Must consistently meet both individual and team targets
- Strong communication skills with solid business development acumen is essential
- Must be able to work in a fast growing pace environment
- Flexible and positive work attitude is a must
Interested candidates, please send your updated resume to Prerna Bajaj at email@example.com...