Are you ambitious, entrepreneurial and interested in people and business? Do you want to work in a high performance environment that is open and transparent? With great people and great opportunities this is your chance to join the world’s largest specialist HR services company.
Working at Randstad is a great way to play a pivotal role in life and society, all while developing yourself and your career. Come and work for the world's largest HR services company, widely recognised as a global fortune 500 company. As part of our growing Randstad Technology division we are looking for an ambitious recruiter/ an industry expert with a strong sales mentality and with genuine interests and passion in Technology & IT sector recruitment.
about the job.
As Recruitment Consultant/ Associate Consultant at Randstad Hong Kong, you will (be):
- Responsible for the end-to-end recruitment delivery process for both clients and candidates.
- Responsible for sourcing junior to middle level talents across different channels, to introduce to clients
- Consult and provide market industry updates/knowledge to clients and candidates
- Develop, maintain and identify potential clients to grow your own portfolio of clients
- Utilise networking, social media, cold calling to build your candidate & client database.
- Analyse client requirements & offer tailor-made solutions
- Deliver high quality recruitment consultancy and services to new and existing clients
- Contract negotiation with clients learn recruitment by getting to know your candidates, sell the best match and manage your talent pool by staying in regular contact with candidates.
- Market mapping, understanding and expertise within line of service
skills and experience
- Degree holder in IT/Engineering/Business Administration/Psychology/ HR or related discipline is preferred
- 1-3 years work experiences however fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Prior work experience in B2B sales/in-house technology recruitment is an advantage
- Embrace challenges and celebrate success and small wins
- Result-oriented and target driven, consistently meet both individual and team targets
- Strong communication skills in both Chinese and English with solid business development acumen is essential
- Open-minded and willing to pick up new knowledges and technologies
- Must be able to work in a fast growing pace environment
- Flexible, resourceful and with a positive mindset
culture and benefits.
Aside from a highly competitive salary and commission structure, you will have access to a mobile allowance, hospital and outpatient benefits, performance bonus, extensive learning & development program and a structured individual development plan to fast-track your career. You will also have the pleasure of working in a very friendly, close-knit team. As a large organization there are plenty of career opportunities. With a comprehensive training and induction program we will ensure you are set up for success. We call it Great People, Great Opportunities!
Are you up for the challenge? Click on Apply Now or send your updated CV to email@example.com for a private and confidential discussion. Do note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. All information collected will be strictly for recruitment purposes.