About the company
My client is a Chinese state-owned and publicly traded rolling stock manufacturer. Now they are expanding their business and beginning to invest in projects around the world, especially in South America.
- Analyze plans, contract specifications, and requirements to determine project requirements. Follow up with appropriate management to assure understanding and satisfaction of project scope.
- Lead the development of project plans in advance of project activity to assure effective execution by the Project Team and monitor progress to ensure compliance with the predetermined execution plan.
- Responsible for the development of the project scope and fee quotation
- Responsible for managing the project team to deliver the scope, schedule, and budgets, and contract negotiations.
- Performs coordination with managers on project staffing, including, but not limited to; recruitment, development, retention, and succession of project staff; development of the plan for project staff reporting; and support for performance and compensation reviews.
- Responsible for the recruitment, hiring, development, and retention of staff, including development of plan for staff reporting, performance and compensation reviews, and succession.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Project Management, Civil Engineering, or related field.
- Domain knowledge in technological-related business is preferred. Previous railroad experience was preferred.
- Ability to work in a team environment in a matrix organization, partnering well with employees, management, users, business areas, vendors, contractors and undertake duties and tasks as assigned without close supervision
- Ability to be a positive and constructive contributor in a team-based environment
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and diverse groups of people simultaneously.
- Ability to identify critical risk factors that may impact the project
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.(Chinese,English, Mexican )
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite.
- Demonstrated leadership ability.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact jessica xie on +852 2232 3427 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org...