about the company
- Our client is a well-established retail and corporate bank.
about the team
- Bank-wide covergae including retail and corporate banking, global markets, private wealth management
- Sizeable and diversified team
about the job You will:
- support the credit risk maangement and perform stress testing and maintenance of credit risk database, including troubleshooting, performance tuning, etc.
- be responsible for the development, implementation, monitoring and enhancement of credit risk rating models and systems
- assist in the workflow automation for credit risk monitoring and reporting
skills & experiences required
- Degree with major in Risk Management, Quantitative Finance, Financial Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Engineering or related discipline
- Holder of CFA, FRM preferred
- Good understanding of credit risk concepts, treasury products, capital market activities and governance framework
- At least 3-5 years of experience in risk management areas (i.e. credit risk modelling/validation)
- Strong knowledge in programming (e.g. VBA and SQL) and database applications
- Knowledge in risk management systems (e.g. Murex, Kondor+, Bloomberg, Reuters, etc.) and infrastructure is preferable
- Good command in both Chinese and English
To apply online, please click on the link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Cheryl Tsang on + 852 2232 3470 or email: email@example.com ...