about the company.
Randstad is currently working with one of the well-known global asset management businesses. To cope with their growth, they are expanding their team and are looking for a Quant Developer who specializes in developing low-latency trading platforms with C++ or Python. The right candidates will work closely with one of the engineering teams in the business to shape and develop new solutions for enhancing their trading platform based on the new business needs.
about the job.
- Participate in the development of high-performance algorithms and low latency/high-frequency systems for analyzing real-time market data and high-frequency trading
- Work closely with Data Scientists and other stakeholders to identify requirements and develop solutions to meet their needs
- Design data structure/pipeline and continuously optimize code for speed and minimize latency for the platform
- Work on projects ranging from GUIs, data storage, or reporting tools
- Conducting performance testing and tuning to ensure that the platform can handle high volumes of data and trades
skills & experiences required.
- Bachelor Degree or above in Computer Science or a related discipline is preferred
- Minimum 5+ years' experience in system development with a financial services/banking/fintech/cryptocurrency background; and 2 years of experience in designing/developing low-latency and high-frequency trading platforms is preferred
- Strong experience in C++ development in a Linux environment is a must; proficiency in Python would be advantageous
- Understanding of object-oriented programming, design patterns, and data structures
- Good problem-solving skills and willingness to pick up new technologies
- Proficient in spoken and written English; and currently based in Hong Kong
- Prior project experience from financial services/banking/fintech would be advantageous but not a must
If you’re interested in this exciting opportunity please don’t delay and click APPLY NOW or for more information, you can reach out to Kelvin Chu on email@example.com...